Eyeloxyl, an intensive dark circle’s cream-rich fluid, is formulated with a complex of powerful peptides of Haloxyl and Eyeliss infused in a Hyaluronic Acid (sodium hyaluronate) base. Clinical tests prove that Haloxyl and Eyeliss target dark circles along with puffiness, wrinkles, and fine lines around the eyes. While Hyaluronic acid hydrates and nourishes the eye area for firmer, smoother, and youthful-looking eyes. Such a perfect combination makes Eyeloxyl the best-known Puffy eyes and Dark circle cream in Pakistan.
Do you know?
Eyes are the first features on which other eyes sets on. The thinner and delicate skin around the eyes reveals blood vessels more clearly than other parts of the face. Also, some of the typical factors do exist that unveil the aging signs of eyes that are treatable with Eyeloxyl, the emerging dark circles cream in Pakistan.
- Poor sleep: Staying up late is a sure way to wake up with eyes that seem tired. If it remains consistent, then it can result in permanent dark circle’s. So, treats under-eye dark circles with Eyeloxyl Puffy eyes and Dark circles cream that visibly reduces the appearance of dark circles and evens skin tone.
- Hydration loss: Dehydration causes your body to retain water, which results in eye puffiness. So, drink sufficient water and treat your existing puffiness with Eyeloxyl Dark circles cream.
- Overexpose to brightened screens: In this digital era, setting eyes on screens can strain eye muscles resulting in dark circles. Treating it with Eyeloxyl Dark circle cream prevents the worsening of dark circle’s.
- Advancing age: The skin around our eyes may appear darker as we age because of the natural thinning and loss of plumpness of our skin. That could result in wrinkles, fine lines, or crow’s feet around the eyes. Delay the signs of skin aging around the eyes with Eyeloxyl Dark circles cream.
Eyeloxyl, one of the emerging Dark circle’s products in Pakistan, is fortified with one of the top-known ingredients primed to target eye wrinkle depth and volume while restoring skin elasticity.
- Haloxyl: Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1 (Pal-GHK), Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Pal-GQPR), Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide (NHS)
Eyeloxyl Dark circles cream comprises a complex of potent peptides (Pal-GHK and Pal-GQPR) that boost the renewal of collagen that supports the eye area’s firmness, and skin tone and synergistically reduces eye wrinkles and fine lines. While Chrysin and NHS encourage the removal of blood-derived pigments that cause localized inflammation and dark circles. It also strengthens the under-eye capillaries overall improving under-eye skin.
- Eyeliss: Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7 (Pal-GQPR)
Eyeliss in Eyeloxyl Dark circle’s cream strengthened with three actives in which Hesperidin methyl chalcone causes proper fluid drainage, Dipeptide-2 improves capillary strength, and (Pal-GQPR) promotes firmness and elasticity of eye skin. Eyeliss aids in the reduction of puffiness and bags beneath the eyes. Undereye fluid buildup is caused by inadequate drainage, weak capillaries, and loss of elasticity finally leading to puffy eyes. The leakage of fluid into the surrounding tissues forms eye bags.
A humectant derived from Hyaluronic Acid is extremely beneficial in retaining moisture around eye skin for longer durations. The sodium hyaluronate in Eyeloxyl Dark circles cream plumps up the saggy skin around the eyes and reduces the appearance of the eye wrinkles and fine lines.
Store in a cool dry place (below 30°C) away from direct sunlight.
Keep out of reach of children.
Haloxyl (Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
Eyeliss (Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone Dipeptide-2, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
How To Use
Use twice a day. Take a pea-sized amount onto the ring finger and gently pat the product onto the skin around the eyes. Avoid rubbing.
Q1: Does a cream aids in removing dark circles?
Eyeloxyl Dark circles cream enriched with a complex of peptides and plumping actives works wonders in removing under-eye dark circles. Synergically they recover a blue or red under-eye tint caused by blood-derived pigments leaked by fragile capillaries along with boosting collagen recovery that firms skin around the eyes.
Q2: Does stress cause under-eye dark circles?
When you are under stress, the face is the only part that does not receive sufficient blood, making it appear incredibly pale. As a result, the blood vessels beneath your eyes become more visible, eventually causing dark circles. To get rid of this, first, don’t take the stress. If it’s not under control, then start applying Eyeloxyl Dark circles cream. Its regular use reduces dark circles, puffiness, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Q3: Does dehydration cause dark circles?
The most typical reason for under-eye dark circles is dehydration. When your body is dehydrated, the skin around your eyes starts to seem dull and your eyes appear sunken. This is caused by the widening of blood vessels that tends to retain water making the under-eye area appear puffy. So, drink more water and treat existing dark circles with Eyeloxyl Dark circles cream.
Q4: Does sleeping too much cause eye bags?
Oversleeping is one of the causes that lead to fluid build-up all over your face. So either sleeping too less or too much, both lead to puffiness beneath the eyes forming eye bags.
Q5: Do under-eye bags go away?
Taking care of proper diet, sleep, hydration, allergies, stress, and avoiding sun overexposure can control under-eye bags. If any one or more of them is out of your control then start treating your eye puffiness with Eyeloxyl Dark circles cream. It’s the easiest way to settle down eye dark circles, eye bags, wrinkles, and fine lines.