Oxido-C Vitamin C Serum is infused with a powerhouse of skin-brightening ingredients. It works synergically to boost and rejuvenate overall skin health and reveal a visibly brighter and fairer complexion. Vitamin C Serum intensified with pure and potent antioxidants, antiaging, and depigmenting actives plays a triple action skin protective role against oxidative stress.
Oxido-C Vitamin C Serum combines the benefits of Ferulic Acid (an antioxidant), D-Panthenol (a collagen booster), Tocopheryl Acetate (a vitamin E derivative), and Hyaluronic Acid (a humectant).
The benefits of vitamin C on the skin outweigh any other vitamin available.
This Vitamin C Serum shields the skin by boosting and repairing skin collagen, neutralizing free radicals, and smoothening the appearance of skin texture.
- Pure Vitamin C: Also known as Ascorbic Acid, a naturally derived essential ingredient that benefits the skin in numerous ways. Oxido-C Vitamin C Serum mainly comprises Vitamin C for the skin. Its skin brightening action begins with inhibiting the skin pigment-producing process. Doing this replaces the darkened pigmented skin with even-toned glowing skin. The building block of the skin is majorly composed of collagen, which is programmed to deplete with age. To replenish, Oxido-C Vitamin C Serum stands out the most. It comprises the most potent Pure Vitamin C, all set to speed up collagen and elastin production. This way it replaces the thin, fragile, and wrinkle-prone skin with thickened skin barrier with the ability to self-healing.
- Vitamin C antioxidant action neutralizes skin-damaging free radicals. Thus efficiently reducing oxidative damage to the skin caused by UV radiation and environmental contaminants. Thus reveals
- Ferulic Acid: Botanically derived Ferulic Acid, another antioxidant richly infused in Oxido-C Vitamin C Serum, all meant to protect skin integrity. Some factors like UV light, Pollution, and infrared rays are held accountable for skin deterioration. To prevent the accelerated aging of the skin caused by free radicals, here comes the potent Ferulic Acid. It plays its antiaging role by serving as a barrier to prevent the creation of free radicals but does not repair existing damage. It does this by neutralizing the molecules already formed, which, if left unchecked, will continue to harm tissue. Ferulic Acid also helps to stabilize and increase the photoprotection activity of Vitamin C. Thus, entitles Oxido-C Vitamin C Serum as the most stable Skin Brightening Serum in Pakistan.
- D-Panthenol: D-Panthenol in Oxido-C Serum outperforms a skin rejuvenation role. Also known as Dexpanthenol, a more active and easily penetrable form of Vitamin B5 (Pantothenic Acid), acts as an excellent skin protectant and hydrator. It preserves the skin barrier tenacity with which it lock-in moisture and keeps skin hydrated for longer durations. Exposure to pollutants or ultraviolet rays can cause the skin to become dry, itchy, and irritated. To cover this up, D-Panthenol helps the skin to retain healthy moisture levels and imparts a calming effect on itchy, irritated skin. Also, the anti-inflammatory role of D-Panthenol helps to soothe down signs of irritated skin, like itching, redness, or swelling.
- Tocopheryl acetate: One of the potent forms of Vitamin E, rich in antioxidants, functions as a free-radical scavenger. These free radicals develop either as a result of, regular body processes like energy production or other reasons that include infrared radiation, air pollution, smoking, and industrial toxins. To shield the skin against a variety of damaging effects and premature aging, Oxido-C Serum also enlists Tocopheryl Acetate. Its fat-soluble nature also keeps the skin plumpy and moisturized.
- Hyaluronic Acid: A super skin hydrator in Oxido-C Serum, one of the top-known moisturizing active ingredients, with its unique ability to attract and hold water content and quench the skin’s thirst to make skin plumpy and bouncier.
Q1: Can Vitamin C serum be used daily?
Vitamin C serum should be a part of daily skincare routine. The recommendation for Oxido-C Vitamin C Serum is to use it twice a day. Also, it is advisable to layer Vitamin C with sunscreen or sunblock during the daytime.
Q2: Does vitamin C really lighten skin tone?
Vitamin C is clinically tested and proven for skin brightening. Oxido-C Vitamin C Serum inhibits the pigment production process and thus helps with depigmenting the darkened patches or spots.
Q3: Is vitamin C serum applicable around the eyes?
It is safe to use Vitamin C Serum for the face and also around the eyes. As the skin surrounding the eyes is thin and wrinkle-prone, it’s best to treat skin with skin barrier strengthening actives like Vitamin C.
Oxido-C Serum helps boost the production of collagen, and elastin, thus transforming thin, sensitive, dull skin into thick, even-toned, and brightened skin.
Q4: How long does vitamin C serum take to produce skin-brightening results?
The consistent usage of Vitamin C Serum twice a day usually takes 2-6 weeks to achieve visibly brightened and lesser pigmented skin.