OxiDo-Q – Coenzyme Q10 SERUM
OxiDo-Q provides cells with energy to build collagen and elastin. Q10 is found in abundance in young skin but the amount decreases as we get older. Using Q10 will keep skin fresh by energizing your skin cells. Lack of collagen in the skin creates conditions for wrinkling and overall rougher skin texture. It help’s diminish these signs of aging.
- Supports & replenishes collagen
- Firming skin & increasing elasticity
- Brightens and evens skin tone to restore a youthful glow
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects from environmental stressors
- Effectively smooths and plumps skin for a young, refreshed appearance
- Coenzyme Q10: Antioxidant that provides cells with energy to build collagen and elastin.
- Matrixyl 3000™: Matrikines anti-wrinkle complex (palmitoyl tetrapeptide-7 and palmitoyl tripeptide-1) helps to generate more collagen to reverse aging and reduce the photodamage by restructuring the fragile network of the papillary dermis.
- Collagen: Provides support in the skin by acting as “a scaffolding structure,” and is essential for skin firmness and elasticity.
- Hyaluronic Acid: One of the most powerful hydrating & moisturizing ingredients holds up to 1000 times its weight in water
How To Use
- Use AM and PM
- On cleansed skin, apply a pea-sized amount to the fingertips & gently pat into the face & neck
- Can be used alongside other serums and followed with moisturizer. Let this be the first layer on your skin. Additional serum concentrates, and/or creams can be layered on top.